Made with Baobab oil + Tamanu oil + Jojoba oil + Ylang ylang
2 fl. oz. | 60 ml.
What it is:
A Magikal serum that will heal and regenerate skin cells for super glowy, dewy, healthy skin
Why we love it:
- Deeply nourishes dehydrated skin, restoring natural radiance and elasticity
- Heal skin long-term and instantly plump and soften fine lines
- Tamanu comes from a nut grown in the South Pacific. It has been used for hundreds of years by Pacific Island and South East Asian natives. This oil is known to help with skin conditions, acting as a powerful skin regenerator. Tamanu oil is famous for being an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial oil. This oil has a distinctive nutty aroma, and it absorbs into the skin very well, leaving it soft and silky smooth. It helps with dry or scaly skin, eczema, burns, wrinkles, acne, abrasions, blemishes, psoriasis, age spots, stretch marks, scarring and sunburn. It’s a MIRACLE oil!
- Baobab oil is an excellent moisturizer with the following properties:
- Emollient – It is an excellent moisturizer for the skin
- Insulator – It protects the skin from excessive high and low temperatures
- Rejuvenator – It promotes rejuvenation of skin cells
- Cicatrizant – It promotes wound healing
- Antioxidant – It prevents the skin from free radical damage
- Anti-Inflammatory – because of the presence of omega fatty acids in it
- Jojoba oil is full of various organic and mineral elements that can provide you with naturally groomed and glowing skin aiding to combat facial lines, skin scarring and fatty tissues while lessening irritated skin and promoting the natural production of collagen while preventing premature aging symptoms, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Ylang ylang controls oil production and minimizes breakouts regenerating skin cells, smoothing fine lines and improving skin elasticity
- This is an amazing serum for every skin type.
How to use:
Use AM and PM daily. Shake vigorously before using to activate. Massage 2 or 3 drops onto cleansed skin before moisturizer.
Good to know:
Baobab oil (adansonia digitata seed oil), tamanu oil (calophyllum tacamahaca oil), jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis seed oil), ylang ylang (caning odorata flower oil).